Re: Generic "Graph" Use Cases

Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>>> Just to be sure we're on the same page in this discussion, can you give an example for “talking about a g-box” and one for “talking about a g-snap”, in particular one where the distinction matters?
>
> I'd still be very interested in seeing an example for “talking about a g-box” and one for “talking about a g-snap”, in particular one where the distinction matters.

talking about a g-box:
every use case where the subject/object of a triple is a graph name or
an information resource (for instance, VoID).

talking about a g-snap:
every use case where the subject/object of a triple should be a set of
triples. (everything from adding provenance, tracking changes, through
to annotations).