Re: The Sound of Qurtle

just for future reference, if we get to super-qurtle, or squtrle, then
it's already used to mean "someone so ugly they look like a cross
between a squirrel and a turtle", and on a similar note, does that mean
we'd have qipples rather than triples? and finally, we could also go for
named-turtle, nurtle, and I won't go in to the shortname for named-triples.