Re: A modest proposal concerning blank nodes.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:
> Ahem.
>
> Thinking about this (below) and reading recent threads, I think I agree. Blank nodes are more trouble than they are worth. Lets get rid of them.

Quick run around the office here to this idea led to a rather simple
answer. Such a change would likely be out of charter. I don't think
the rest of the argument matters in addressing wither or not removing
Blank nodes is in charter, and I'm going to avoid disagreeing or
agreeing.

--Gavin