Re: [GRAPHS] Follow your graph nose.

The SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol (near but not yet at Last Call)
specifies that a GET against the IRI of a graph in a graph store should
return the contents of that graph. See
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/#http-get .

If this WG feels strongly otherwise, it would make a lot of sense to
setup a cross-WG coordination group as soon as possible, as the SPARQL
WG hopes to move to Last Call within a few weeks or so.

Lee