Re: What can/should/must we do with rdf:PlainLiteral?

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:31:48 +0100
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
On 19 Jun 2011, at 18:48, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Richard, do you see any way to implement the recent resolution without removing the term "plain literal" from the abstract syntax?

When you say “abstract syntax”, do you mean “abstract syntax” or “the RDF 1.1 Concepts document”?

The resolution *has* removed plain literals without language tags from the abstract syntax. It does not affect plain literals with language tags; but let's see what the WG resolves to do about these.

Richard