[ALL] Minor Issues with Minutes from 2011-06-08

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:45:11 -0400
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

The minutes from last week's telecon didn't capture a resolution regarding ISSUE-60:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-06-08

The minutes do say:
[[
RESOLVED by consensus to close ISSUE-60 and redirect to ISSUE-37 ←
]]
...but the lack of a colon meant that the resolution didn't make it into the list of resolutions at the top of the minutes.

I've fixed the chat log on the wiki, but the changes aren't yet promulgated to the clean page above.  Sandro: Do I need to something else?

Also, the issues resolved to be closed at the meeting weren't actually closed.  I've done that.

Regards,
Dave