ISSUE-56 possible new information pending ...

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:47:53 -0700
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
At the telecon, we closed (rejected) ISSUE-56
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/56
a semantic free comment predicate

I was discussing a different issue (not yet raised), of RDF
canonicalization, with Gavin, and he indicated that he would like to
raise this issue when he returns from paternity leave. I believe that
this may cause us to revisit ISSUE-56 since such a semantic free
predicate is used in:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2003/HPL-2003-142.html

So procedurally this is just a heads up, and I guess I should
retroactively change the TQ vote from +0 to -0 on closing issue 56.
Sorry for the mistake.

Jeremy