Re: RDF 1.1 Concepts editor's draft is online

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 17:57:32 +0200
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
I am an absolute newby in hg...

- This morning I did a hg clone, and got the almost completely empty area with only the readme. I also changed the readme a bit, pushed it back, everything seemed to work and I was happy.

- after this message I went to the rdf directory and said hg pull, but nothing was really pulled. There were a bunch of messages on the screen but no file on my disc.

- I removed the copy of this morning and I did a hg clone again, and I got all the files Richard was talking about.

However... why this? If I do a hg pull, shouldn't that just simply add the directories and their content that are not yet on my disc?

Ivan

On Jun 2, 2011, at 17:23 , Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html
>
> Editors of other specs may want to do a "hg pull" and take the headers of that file as a starting point for the ReSpec conversion of their own.
>
> Best,
> Richard

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/