Re: RDF 1.1 Concepts editor's draft is online

From: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:30:55 -0400
To: <richard@cyganiak.de>
CC: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
When I look at this document, it doesn't look much like a W3C document
(no section number, no title, ...).   Is this going to be an ongoing
issue, or will the documents look better in the (near) future?

I also see
  Processing error: ReferenceError: console is not defined
at the top-right of the document.   What should be done to eliminate
this message?

peter