Re: Mercurial repository layout

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:12:37 +0100
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
On 2 Jun 2011, at 10:21, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Just one question: I presume the /ReSpec.js is not for a local copy of the javascript, but the add-ons like a working-group wide bibliography, right?

It would be for a local copy. This is handy because it means you can work on the documents while off-line.

I also made a local addition to ReSpec to be able to list the previous editors of a document. This was very easy -- extending ReSpec seems to be very straightforward. I asked on the spec-prod list about contributing this back to the official ReSpec version, but didn't get a reply yet.