Mercurial repository layout

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 18:01:28 +0100
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
As Ivan said on the call, we now have a Mercurial repository:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/

What you want to do now is something like this:

  # Create a clone of the repository
  hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/

  # Edit a file
  cd rdf
  edit README.txt

  # Commit the change to your local clone
  hg commit -m 'Did some tweaks to README.txt'

  # Push all your local changes to the public repository
  hg push

Later on you do

  hg pull

to receive changes made by others into your local repository.

This is my favourite Mercurial intro:
  http://hginit.com/

I propose to use a repository layout like this:

  /rdf-primer/
  /rdf-mt/
  /rdf-concepts/
  /rdf-syntax-grammar/
  /rdf-schema/
  /turtle/
  /ReSpec.js/
  /whatever-else-we-might-need-later/

If no one objects till tomorrow, then I'll start by creating the /rdf-concepts/ and /ReSpec.js/ directories.