Tiny comment on the Turtle Doc

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 06:58:56 +0200
Cc: W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Gavin Carothers <gavin@topquadrant.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Guys,

no, I have not yet come back from vacations, just cleaning up my emails to avoid being flooded once I am really back...

I have scanned at the Turtle spec draft, and I saw:

"The URI that identifies the Turtle language is:
http://www.w3.org/2008/turtle#turtle"

on the other hand, for the purposes of (I believe) the SPARQL WG I have set up a set of URIs for various formats at

http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/

which includes, specifically,

http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/Turtle

as a non-informational resource for the Turtle format. The corresponding informational resource, namely

http://www.w3.org/ns/formats/data/Turtle

will have to be updated, b.t.w., but that can wait.

Any reason why not using the /ns/ URI?

I diving back into vacation mode, so I may not answer your answers:-)

Cheers

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/