Re: [GRAPHS] Use Cases wiki page

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:34:25 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Manu,

sorry to be critical: would it be possible to re-write these examples in Turtle? I am not familiar with JSON-LD and I think that many of us are not (yet). It is a bit difficult for me to concentrate on two things at the same time: understanding what the syntax mean and understanding the content of the examples in terms of Graphs...

Thanks

Ivan
On Feb 26, 2011, at 23:12 , Manu Sporny wrote:

> On 02/25/2011 05:08 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
>> I've started a wiki page for collecting the use cases that were assigned
>> as action items at the last meeting:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC
>
> Thanks for starting that page, Alex. I have added two use cases
>
> Graph Changes Over Time
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC#Graph_Changes_Over_Time
>
> Digital Signatures on Graphs
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC#Digital_Signatures_on_Graphs