Telecon stuff: caller id and Zakim correct identification

From: Matteo Brunati <m.brunati@webprofession.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:26:58 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Hi,
 as a newbie of Zakim, there is an issue that is not so clear to me.

Being correctly identified in telecon using zakim irc bot: i'm using skype
or sip account to make the call, so probably my caller id for zakim is
something similar to "??zzz"", according to the howto.[0]
 What's next? I'll try to tell Zakim the correct caller id using "<old
identifier> may be <name>", I think. Or maybe the 41# tip.[1] Is it correct?

Maybe it's useful to others,
  Matt

[0] - http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
[1] - http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim_Tips