Re: wiki editing with its-all-text

Thanks Antoine, I will look at it. In the meantime, I found the following trick on the Web (I should have thought about it...): create a shell script somewhere (I have put it into /Users/Ivan/bin/.iot.sh) which is like:

#!/bin/sh
open -a /Applications/Editors/TextWrangler.app "$@"

(replace it with the path to your local editor)

and set this script in the Its-only-text preferences.

Any similar trick for Safari? I am not really prepared to move to FF as my primary browser...

Ivan

----