Re: wiki editing with its-all-text

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:08:22 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Interestingly, on the Mac with Firefox 4 (ok, that one is Beta) it does not work perfectly. If I set the preference to, say, TextWrangler (which my default text editor) than it does not work, but if I set it to TextEdit (the editor that came with the Mac), it does.

Ivan

On Feb 21, 2011, at 19:49 , Sandro Hawke wrote:

> FYI, what makes the wiki usable for me is a firefox extension:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/its-all-text/
>
> It's one of several approaches to editing wiki pages in your normal
> editor (in my case emacs) instead of the browser.  I can't really
> imagine life without it.
>
>    -- Sandro

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/