Introduction: Pierre-Antoine Champin

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pchampin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:49:05 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

my introduction is available here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/User:Pchampin

Basically, it says that:

I'm an associate professor at the Univesité de Lyon, in the SILEX
research group. I have been using and advocating RDF since 1999 (when I
started my PhD). My research interest include the modelling of dynamic
knowledge, such as annotations of multimedia content and activity traces.

My interest in this WG is to make RDF easier to understand, use and deploy.

I'm also very honored and eager to work in this group.

   pa