Introduction: Jean-François Baget

From: Jean-François Baget <Jean-francois.Baget@lirmm.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:34:56 +0100
To: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

The following introduction paragraph will be available on the WG wiki as
soon as I'll receive a login...

Jean-François Baget

I am a researcher at INRIA (Institut National de Recherche en Informatique
et Automatique), and I am working in the GraphIK team located in LIRMM
(Montpellier). My research topics are graph and rule-based reasonings in
Knowledge Representation.

RDF and RDFS forming a subclass of the languages I'm studying, I'm
particularly interested in these languages semantics, as well as sound and
complete reasonings according to those semantics.

Best regards,

Jean-François