Re: peace, and next steps / agenda

Hi all,

I separately asked Pat to stay.  I ask everyone to consider both the perspectives and feelings of other people.

I concur with Sandro's suggestion that tomorrow's meeting focus solely on our path forward.  Many working groups have a difficult time at some stage, and this is ours.  Much like other political arenas, we are likely to work through these issues and come to some form of consensus.  Stay with us.  The alternative is remove your perspective from the group, which is likely to hurt our efforts more than help them.

Regards,
Dave