Test suite license : upgrade old test suite?

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:47:40 +0000
To: RDF-WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
The licensing of the RDF test suite from 2004 and earlier should be
upgraded to the current W3C test suite license (2008).

The old license is a software license [3,4].  Typically the .rdf files
do have a license statement, the .nt files do not.  (The copyright is
asserted to be W3C - but I believe the copyright remains with the
original creator.)

The new W3C test suite copyright statement and license [1,2] is
different - crucially, the license does not allow modification of the tests.

[1] encourages upgrade:
"""
We encourage parties who manage W3C test suites to update the test suite
to include the license statement shown above.
"""

	Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-copyright.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-license.html