Container Deprecation

From: Jesse Weaver <weavej3@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:59:32 +0000
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Hello RDF working group.

Has there been consensus concerning deprecation of RDF containers in 1.1?
Specifically, I am curious about the rdfs:member property.  It is very
useful for stating membership of something in a uniform way (unlike using
rdf:_1, rdf:_2, ...) and in a single triple (unlike using rdf:first and
rdf:rest).  I am well aware of the distinction between containers and
collections, but it seems that RDF really needs something as simple as

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Jesse Weaver
Ph.D. Student, Patroon Fellow