Container Deprecation

From: Jesse Weaver <weavej3@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:59:32 +0000
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Hello RDF working group.

Has there been consensus concerning deprecation of RDF containers in 1.1?
Specifically, I am curious about the rdfs:member property.  It is very
useful for stating membership of something in a uniform way (unlike using
rdf:_1, rdf:_2, ...) and in a single triple (unlike using rdf:first and
rdf:rest).  I am well aware of the distinction between containers and
collections, but it seems that RDF really needs something as simple as
rdfs:member.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Jesse Weaver