Re: JSON Emergency Brake

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:30:47 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On 8/26/11 6:35 AM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> As I said, using the Link HTTP header brings no advantage over embedding the link in the representation. The processing of rel="@context" is specific to JSON-LD anyways, so why not include the link in the JSON-LD payload.

Why not in both places as we do ? Then you let the developers choose. We
already do this in the pages we serve up.

Just lookup a DBpedia URI to see what I mean, assuming you haven't done
so already. Note, I don't mean rel="@context", I am  referring to
mirroring "Link:" response headers with <link/> entries in <head/> of
HTML resources.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen