RDFS is in Mercurial

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:12:16 +0200
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks

I've copied the RDFCore-era RDFS recommendation into the WG's
Mercurial repo, with only minimal change to the boilerplate. Next
actions are to update to Working Draft look/feel, move to Respec.js
and start attending the telecons again after the summer break.

I'd like to get a summary of the WG's resolutions that need reflecting
into RDFS. Is the Issue Tracker the best place for that?

cheers,

Dan