publication infrastructure / respec

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:51:33 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Thinking about it some more, I think respec is almost entirely
orthogonal to revdoc (my publication-from-the-wiki system); they overlap
in generating the boilerplate at the top of the document, but revdoc can
just overwrite respec's boilerplate if necessary, and rewrite the links
during publication as necessary as well.

So, I think the real questions are:

1.  Version control: CVS, Mercurial, or Wiki?

2.  Authoring format: Mediawiki markup, or HTML5-with-<sections>.  This
includes how the bibliography is done.

I have no opinion, myself, on these questions.

     -- Sandro