Additional terminology

 > plain literals without language tag

The need to describe this thing was so common in SPARQL 1.0 that Eric
proposed "simple literal" for this.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/#operandDataTypes

SPARQL also uses "RDF term" for any of literal, IRI or blank node.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/#defn_RDFTerm

Would it be useful to put such terminology into RDF Concepts etc.?

	Andy