Editors of various Documents

From: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:38:11 +0100
To: public-rdf-wg Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Sadly, due to time constraints and working at a very small company I have de-nominated myself from the list of Editors for the Turtle document. Due to a number of factors this is the right thing for me to do.

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Editors#Turtle_Syntax

I have removed myself from above ^^ and have annotated the change to the wiki accordingly.

Hopefully someone else will want to do the editing instead.

Regards,

Mischa
Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com