Re: ISSUE-30: How does SPARQL's notion of RDF dataset relate our notion of multiple graphs?

From: William Waites <ww@styx.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:52:12 +0200
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>, "public-rdf-wg@w3.org >> public-rdf-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
* [2011-04-18 12:58:27 -0500] Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> écrit:

] However, what if you get a 303 redirect?

So this one's easy, I think. The original URL identifies the graph or
g-box, the target of the redirect identifies a g-text of that g-box
and the deserialised contents of that g-text are a g-snap of that
g-box. I'm not at all convinced that this new nomenclature won't be
confusing to readers of the spec though but maybe there's nothing to
be done about that.

-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww@styx.org>