Re: ISSUE-30: How does SPARQL's notion of RDF dataset relate our notion of multiple graphs?

Our decision today was about SPARQL datasets and what the URI in the
<n,G> pairs is referring to. We said it does not necessarily identify
the graph in the sense of what the RDF semantics says (the
interpretation of n does not need to be the graph). This is enough to
define a notion of interpretation and model of a dataset, as explained
in section "Interpreting datasets" of
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs/RDF-Datasets-Proposal.

Now, the use cases clearly show that we need a way to identify a graph
(or rather a g-box) with a URI. My understanding was that this is
independent from today's decision, and I hope it is.

So all is good so far.