Re: RDF-ISSUE-25 (Deprecate Reification): Should we deprecate (RDF 2004) reification? [Cleanup tasks]

Sandro,

I am sorry but I will not respond to the substance of this message.

There was a survey whose results you know well. A charter was written up. It says that the WG must standardize the multigraph stuff, and that it must deprecate (whatever that means) reification.

Now you are suggesting that reification could be the way to address the multigraph stuff. I find this perverse and strongly object to the proposal. I think discussing it at all is a waste of working group resources.

Richard