Deprecation of X

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:38:35 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Rather than strictly deprecating certain features, can we modularize
them in to another "extensions" specification, or working note, perhaps
together with steps publishers / consumers can take to factor them out?

Else, are we versioning "RDF" such that people can tell, oh this is RDF
1 which supports x,y,z and this is RDF 1.x which does not?

I've long since been a strong proponent of deprecating these features,
but they are used, and from recent statistics provided by Kingsley, it
appears that Reification at least is quite heavily used.