Re: RDF Recommendation Set comments (re agenda for 6th April)

From: William Waites <ww@styx.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:58:52 +0200
To: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
* [2011-04-07 17:40:37 +0200] Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr> écrit:

] :x owl:sameAs "abc" .
] :x owl:sameAs "xyz" .

So this is true, but in the case of catching modelling errors it
is unlikely, I suspect, to crop up. Much more likely is to have
a URI or bnode object where this wouldn't be a contradiction...

] rdf:type owl:sameAs owl:sameAs .

Now that's a funny pathology, but I also suspect it would be
uncommon. I'm more interesting in finding errors in data that is
"almost right", not constructing pathological cases.

Cheers,
-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww@styx.org>