Re: RDF Recommendation Set comments (re agenda for 6th April)

Le 07/04/2011 15:31, Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider a écrit :
> Well, it is possible to derive contradictions in RDFS all by itself, so
> the answer to your question is obvious.

Then, let us consider RDFS without datatypes. In this case, it is not
possible to derive contradictions. However, by adding owl:sameAs, it is
possible to derive contradictions even in absence of datatypes.

:x owl:sameAs "abc" .
:x owl:sameAs "xyz" .

or, even better:

rdf:type owl:sameAs owl:sameAs .

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann
Researcher at:
Laboratoire d'InfoRmatique en Image et Systèmes d'information
Database Group
7 Avenue Jean Capelle
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex
France
Tel: +33(0)4 72 43 61 74 - Fax: +33(0)4 72 43 87 13
Lecturer at:
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon
20 Avenue Albert Einstein
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex
France
antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr