Re: [TTL] Standardizing N-Triples

Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 01/04/11 20:06, Nathan wrote:
>> Andy Seaborne wrote:
>>> Are there examples of real worlds data that uses relative IRIs in
>>> N-triples? If not, we could decide that theer is no base processing in
>>> RDF-triples, absolute IRIs only.
>>
>> How can we have @base processing if there are no directives or @base
>> definitions? I'd strongly suggest we keep this to *IRI*s only.
>
> The base is also set by where the file is read from.

Indeed, reliably though? for instance taking in to account the file
being sent by email, being part of a zip archive, being in the message
body of a PUT HTTP request, being in the body of a GET HTTP response
with a Content-Location which differs from the effective request URI?

Personally, I'd quite like that can of worms left closed for RDF-Triples :)

Best,

Nathan