Re: name of the datatype

The reason for your discomfort is that, like XMLLiteral, it's a use/mention
confusion. All the other type names are descriptive of the values; zzzLiteral
is descriptive of the syntactic form. It would be like saying that kangaroos
are polysyllabic.

But at this point agreement on any name, even a bad one, is probably
better than continued angst.

Jonathan