Re: proposed changes to the rdf:text document for option 5

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:34:07 -0400
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: "Peter F.Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, public-rdf-text@w3.org
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:
> Hey, look, if nobody else is bothered by these issues, then I'll just shut
> up and live with whatever gets written. I'm sure the world in general will
> find a way to live with it. But I predict that there will be problems and
> confusions. Just don't say I didn't warn y'all.
>
> Pat

I for one agree with your suggestions, Pat, and I
think what you're saying is important. I don't really get what Peter is
saying or why he is so strongly opposed to your suggestions, which
seem small and
harmless, at worst. If I'm silent it's because you're doing such a
good job and I
have nothing to add. So please don't go away.

Jonathan