Re: changes on rdf:text on the remaining Ed notes

Hi Axel,

What are the plans for the namespace for these functions? I'm
concerned any resolution of that will delay publication of the
document, and OWL plans to go to CR in the not to distant future and
has a dependency on it I'd like to minimize risk on that.

Have you considered moving these functions out of the rdf:text
specification and into RIF instead?

-Alan