RE: One more minor thing before going to 1st WD from my side...

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@amazon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:46:53 -0800
To: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: "public-rdf-text@w3.org" <public-rdf-text@w3.org>

> I agree. I also suggest change 4.2 to "Comparison function of
> rdf:text Values".

I don't think that's grammatical English and would suggest you leave it as is.

Separately, I note that 4.3.2, which defines 'fn:matches-language-range' says:

--
--

It needs to say *which* matching algorithm in BCP47, since there are three! I suggest you say the "basic filtering" algorithm (since you define $range as 'language-range' and not as 'extended-language-range'). This is probably the right choice for rdf:text, although it precluded doing matching using specific subtags (i.e. you can't ask for "all text that has a 'script' of 'Latn'" by using the range "*-Latn").

Regards,

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126