Re: editor's notes concerning definition rdf:text for FPWD

Added both.

As mentioned earlier, I see no reason to change the latter (text-length)
though, the rationale being that I think that there should be a
corresponding built-in for each facet.

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,