Re: basic vs group graph pattern issue in bnode test

Hi Toni, for questions about how SPARQL should be have, you may want to try public-sparql-dev@w3.org <mailto:public-sparql-dev@w3.org> or even Stack Exchange. Certainly, if it is determined that a test case needs to be updated, this is the appropriate forum.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net