Re: Update

On 11/10/15 19:41, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Hi Gregg,
>
>> * Add Turtle, Trig, RDF/XML and SPARQL tests to better validate relative IRI resolution
>
> In the pipeline (tests are ready, just need to put them in the right format).
>
> Another thing I remember once being mentioned on the mailing list:
> extra syntax validations, for instance, that no space is allowed between literals and their type/language.

Which way round are you saying that there needs to be validation?  To
allow whitespace or forbid whitespace?

For better of worse and without judgement: the grammar says:

[128s] 	RDFLiteral 	::= 	String (LANGTAG | '^^' iri)?

and it is in the part where whitespace between tokens is allowed
and LANGTAG is a token so no whitespace internally.

So it's a bit inconsistent:

:legal    :p "foo"  @bar .
:illegal  :p "foo"@  bar .

:legal :p "foo"  ^^  :datatype .