Re: Reverse Template Engine?

From: <robm@robm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:49:15 -0800
To: public-rdf-tap@w3.org

> I'm looking at possibility of extractors for medical/health content
> on the Web. Did the code for the RTE successor ever get released?

Yes, it's downloadable here:

http://sp11.stanford.edu/getinvolved.html

It's Java based. There is text documentation talking about the clauses
that are available to the scrapers, i.e. what does (get-targets ...)
mean. If you don't find those documents, let me know and I'll poke
around. There was a student interested in the system so I wrote
documentation for him.

> > The semantic search demo on http://sp11.stanford.edu/ is likely to be
> > the final iteration of TAP as a system.
> How about the management of the core TAP KB? Do stanford have plans
> for it? Or should it be considered abandonware of some kind?

The license is pretty flexible, so I don't think it would be a problem
if you or someone picked it up. Stanford may have some plans for it, a
good person to ask is selene@ksl.stanford.edu.