Re: "illegal" RDF generated by PutData command

From: Rob McCool <robm@robm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:14:47 -0800
To: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@cdepot.net>
Cc: public-rdf-tap@w3.org

> I can work around the problem by replacing
>     xmlns:tkb=""
> by
>     xmlns=""
>
> My questions are
> 1. what is the significance of "tkb"?
> 2. should TAP be changed to avoid this error?

tkb is either "Target Knowledge Base" or "This Knowledge Base" depending
on whether it's found in a request (target kb), or a response (this kb),
or a document (this kb). In this case the kb doesn't have a URL and so this
comes out empty.

Yes, TAP should be changed to avoid this particular utterance of XML. I will
get this fix in with the other 2 going into 0.75.