RE: [KR-language] are there any disjoint subClasses in the TAP KB?

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 04:12:13 -0800
To: <public-rdf-tap@w3.org>
Cc: "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it>, "Dmitry Jemerov" <yole@yole.ru>
Hi Danny
Sorry to be so late in replying -- I hadn't checked the web site
for the last month.  I'm now working with mkrPutData to do
some KB editing.

All the Classes that I mentioned were found by browsing
and checking the TAP knowledge base, mostly using MKE
on my own downloaded copy of the TAP KB.  They are part
of the "added" knowledge, not part of the schema.

I realize that RDF can't specify disjoint Classes, but I am
trying to formulate genus-differentia definitions which use
disjoint Classes.

P.S. I just added TAP email to my Syndirella feeds.
Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;