Re: FW: Put RDF files in a Server

From: Rob McCool <robm@robm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:47:30 -0800
To: "Cesar E. Ariza Avila" <cariza@dsi.uminho.pt>
Cc: public-rdf-tap@w3.org

> Hello,
>
> The server was restarted and again I receive "null"

I see that the server doesn't think it has any data. Can you send me:

* Any messages in the error log
* What you used as the DataDirectory in httpd.conf
* What "ls -la" in that directory shows

Another thing to try is to make sure that your DataDirectory is writable
by the user that the server runs as (such as "apache" or "nobody"). The
server needs to perform indexing on any .rdf files you have and so it needs
to write to that directory.