'Official' site?

From: Scott MacKay <scottmackay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 04:45:17 -0800 (PST)
To: public-rdf-tap@w3.org

[sorry if this is a repeat]

Hello!
I was curious, where is the actual maintained
'official' site for TAP?  I poked around
tap.stanford.edu and could download it, but was
unsure if that was the main site.  I did not see any
documentation (normal or javadoc) and was uncertain
how maintained the product was.
Also, it seems to be mentioned that you could poll
live services (current CD prices comes to mind).
Are there any examples distributed which shows how one
would do this?

Thanks alot!
Scott MacKay