SuperClass & SubClass

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:55:37 -0700
To: "Rob McCool" <robm@robm.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-tap@w3.org>, "KR-language" <KR-language@YahooGroups.com>

I notice that I get different results on
tap server & panic server.  Is that strictly
due to having more explicit links on the panic
server KB, or is there some software change?

Explicitly, I get more results from

    subject isa ?;
    subject isc ?;

Note that subject isa ?; expands to

    subject isu ?;  <=> GetData subject type no
    subject iss ?;  <=> GetData subject subClassOf no

and subject isc ?; expands to

    subject isp ?;  <=> GetData subject type yes
    subject isg ?;  <=> GetData subject subClassOf yes

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;