Is there a java implementation of a GetData server?

From: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:00:57 +0200
To: <public-rdf-tap@w3.org>
Hello,

for an application prototype I want to query product descriptions from an
existing relational database using the GetData interface.

I was thinking about using D2R MAP
(http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/d2rmap/D2Rmap.htm) to export the
instance data from the database to RDF and then use the GetData interface to
query the graph. The data in the database is changing a lot, so I would like
to link the GetData server with the D2R MAP processor in a way that a new,
up-to-date database dump is created for each query.

D2R MAP is implemented using Java and based on the Jena library. It exports
RDF/XML serializations or Jena models.

Is there a java implementation of a GetData server, which I could try to
link with D2R MAP?
I saw, that you have a java implementation of the client.

Regards

Chris