Re: Welcome to the RDF*/SPARQL* mailing list

Thanks for starting this list.

I'm Steve Sarsfield, currently working for Cambridge Semantics, makers of
AnzoGraph.

I am very excited that RDF* and SPARQL* are back on a path to acceptance by
the W3C.  These updates will not only bring RDF capability on parity with
the property database world, but will do it in a very elegant way. The
updates are necessary to rejuvenate interest in RDF/SPARQL.

As you may have read, Cambridge Semantics supports the proposed standards
and have already implemented much of Olaf's earlier proposal in AnzoGraph.
You can hear our head of engineering talking about it in a webinar
<https://info.cambridgesemantics.com/large-scale-graph-analytics-with-rdf-and-lpg-parallel-processing>we
did in October. The webinar includes some short-form examples of how we've
implemented.

Looking forward to the discussion.

*STEVE SARSFIELD *| Vice President Product, AnzoGraph

*e. *steve.sarsfield@cambridgesemantics.com

<http://t.sidekickopen65.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg2BW4zYN8rBpxYdVcFKW2z8MDM56dRbqf8cCHn802?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cambridgesemantics.com%2F&si=6272277050163200&pi=9a06a28b-c3f2-4705-9a22-2a7e18a64740>

*Cambridge Semantics*

1 Beacon St. Boston, MA 02108
<https://maps.google.com/?q=500+Boylston+St.+Boston,+MA+02116&entry=gmail&source=g>
[image: Twitter]
<http://t.sidekickopen65.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg2BW4zYN8rBpxYdVcFKW2z8MDM56dRbqf8cCHn802?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fcamsemantics&si=6272277050163200&pi=9a06a28b-c3f2-4705-9a22-2a7e18a64740>
[image:
LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-szekely-5b867b/> [image: Youtube]
<http://t.sidekickopen65.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg2BW4zYN8rBpxYdVcFKW2z8MDM56dRbqf8cCHn802?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCu6WgFr6nmwtMsFpqDOYtvQ&si=6272277050163200&pi=9a06a28b-c3f2-4705-9a22-2a7e18a64740>