Re: Review of SHACL document (2)

Hi Olivier, (and others)

our W3C process requires that we try to get feedback from reviewers on
whether their issues have been addressed. Since you had started a couple
of email threads here, please let us know if there are any remaining
items that have not been addressed to your satisfaction (or at least
whether you "can live" with the given responses).

Thanks!
Holger