Re: example for disjoint qualified value shapes

If I understand your issue correctly, you are pointing out that such
hands may have other values in addition to the 5 expected ones, while
the description of the example was stating "... must have 5 values"? If
that's all, I have added "... must have *at least* 5 values". If there
is anything else here please clarify and point at specific sentences
that are misleading.

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/a315a25c32e1cd21b36f21efa7d6799dd0a9f2e7

BTW your example doesn't work at all since you have used sh:digit
instead of ex:digit, but I have assumed the latter.